No replies to this topic

#1 Lefemmesglamour

Lefemmesglamour

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 September 2012 - 10:05 AM

Hello! Good Morning (UK) :wave:
I am the proud owner of an upcoming company called "Le Femmes Glamour" The english translation would be "the Glamorous women". What I aim to do is hire prom/evening dresses as there's a big gap in the market and I hope to fill it up with amazing dresses,excellent services as well constant growth within the brand.
I am currently working as a way to be able to fund my dresses and I hope to fly out to china next year to start buying my dresses, as much as I am looking forward to this experience I would also like to purchase online via my laptop.. via the comfort of my home SO please.. if you know of any reputable,100% secure sites that provide PROM/EVENING dress wholesale services please reply to my topic with suggestions or you can tweet me @LeFemmesGlamour! This is my very first topic and I do hope it gets noticed and I get some feedback from you all! & hopefully I will start new topics more often..Thanks for reading!

Carla, LFG ;)

PS: I am LONDON based so keep me posted on entrepreneurial events taking place, see you there!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Company Information

About us
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact us

Partner Links

Entrepreneur Connect
Talk Business Magazine
BizBritain
Matt Gubba