• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 whyyork

whyyork

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

Why Do Businesses Need a Mobile Application?

Mobile technology is growing at alarming rate and in many different forms too. From IPhones to IPads, accessing information on the go couldn’t be easier.

Some Statistics:

“There are currently 5.9 billion mobile subscribers. That’s 87 percent of the world’s population”.

“There are more than 350 Million active users currently accessing Facebook through their mobile phones.”

As a business owner in today’s world it is very important that we keep up “with the times” and utilise the new technology that is out there. Mobile technology is great direct way to reach new and existing customers with a single click of a button.

What would be even better is if your customers had your mobile application installed on their device, they would receive any new information that you publish instantly. Whether its latest news, offers, discounts, videos – the content is limitless.

Now, you probably have the following questions:

· I bet creating a mobile application is expensive/or I do not how to do it.

· How do I get people to download my app?

· How do I publish it to App Market places such as Google Android and The App Store?

We can help with all of the above, and all for just £99 From design and creating your app, to submitting it to the App store and also marketing too. Take a look here for more information – www.WhyYork.co.uk/mobile-app

Email me for more information, we can build a live working demo too.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Company Information

About us
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact us

Partner Links

Entrepreneur Connect
Talk Business Magazine
BizBritain
Matt Gubba