• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 norhamp

norhamp

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:20 PM

Hi I would like to ask our for your feedback on my new site www.norfolk-hampers.com any help and advice would be muchly appriciated.

#2 AccountingBasics

AccountingBasics

• Premium User
  • PipPipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:53 AM

Your site looks great, it was what I was expecting to see for Norfolk hampers as there are lots of photos and descriptions. :thumbup:

A couple of things which I would suggest:

On the title for the home page you have 'norfolk-hampers - norfolk-hampers' I would change this to 'Norfolk Hampers - Special Gift Hampers for Norfolk' - or something similar. This will look much better on your Google search listings.

On the home page I was expecting the images to be links to take you to the hamper, but they just show a larger image. It may be worth making them links, rather than people having to use the menu bar. This may make more people look through your site

On the listing for some of the hampers I looked at, on the description the is a link 'display more' when you click on this sometimes there is nothing more to show. You either need to add more details or remove the link.

It is a great looking website and should get you lots of business.

I hope this information helps and well done on the website.

Angela
FREE Business Accounting Basics support for the small business - www.BusinesssAccountingBasics.co.uk

Posted Image

#3 JamesHobbs

JamesHobbs

• Premium User
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 09:55 AM

Hi Neil,

Looks good to me, easy to navigate, clear pricing and checkout process.

Only suggestion is that i can't see a registered office address anywhere. Usually before i order goods online I check that there's a UK address and company details etc listed to make sure that the business is traceable if anything was to go wrong with my order.
Regards,

James Hobbs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Company Information

About us
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact us

Partner Links

Entrepreneur Connect
Talk Business Magazine