• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Matt Gubba

Matt Gubba

Founder

• Administrator
  • 281 posts

Posted 14 December 2011 - 05:41 PM

As I'm sure you are all aware, we are fast approaching 2012 and the London Olympics.

Has anyone yet thought about how they can take advantage of the Olympic Games to boost their business? Perhaps by offering themed promotions? Or maybe your business is well placed to advantage in some other way?

Please feel free to share any thoughs or ideas you may have.

#2 AdvertBike

AdvertBike

• 202 posts

Posted 04 January 2012 - 10:02 PM

I think that 2012 is an important year for all sport, especially because London is hosting the Olympics :thumbup:

I was not lucky enough to get any tickets, mind you, I didnt apply as I didnt like the idea of having your credit card debited for any such amount or games you didnt want to see.. :crazy:

We wont be taking the bikes down to London, but as some of you may know, I am planning (and currrently training) for the first Manchester Marathon which is going to be held in April - I say the first as I believe it has not been hosted for around 12 years.

I am going to be offering companies sponsorship opportunities on my running kit, with all proceeds going to Charity - Further details to follow .... So if you want your company name, logo or details displayed for 26 miles, 365 yards around Manchester, please get in touch with me :thumbup:

I am not planning in finishing in a record time, so your sponsorship will get the maximum exposure and If I get enough interest, I will also wear whilst I am training :thumbup: :wave: :clap: :D :mrgreen:

#3 norhamp

norhamp

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:55 PM

Hi Matt im just in the process of putting together a great range of hampers etc on my website to help celebrate this.
Neil

#4 Matt Gubba

Matt Gubba

Founder

• Administrator
  • 281 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:56 PM

Sounds great Neil, can't wait to see!

Make sure you post a link up when your done.

Matt

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Company Information

About us
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact us

Partner Links

Entrepreneur Connect
Talk Business Magazine
BizBritain