Photo

Do you use YouTube to promote your business

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 AdvertBike

AdvertBike

• 202 posts

Posted 20 November 2011 - 09:03 PM

Do you use http://www.youtube.com/ in order to promote your business ?

I used this in the past for one particular venture and it can prove to be quite successful :thumbup:

#2 Computerselaine

Computerselaine

Chatterbox

• Free User
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 21 November 2011 - 11:37 AM

We have a YouTube channel to support our products. We've uploaded our help videos there and are getting some good feedback from our customers.

#3 AndyBiz

AndyBiz

• Premium User
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 12:50 PM

I've thought about creating some YouTube videos as I know a lot of others have had really positive experiences. Supposedly YouTube is the second most used search facility after Google?

#4 AdvertBike

AdvertBike

• 202 posts

Posted 22 November 2011 - 01:54 PM

I agree, I found youtube to be an excellent marketing tool.

A few years ago, I had some friends who had a small warehouse selling hot tubs and spas. One of my wifes friends was a beauty technician. In order to get people through the doors, looking at the hot tubs, I came up with the idea of Pamper Parties in one of the top of the range hot tubs. (Hot Tubs and spas at the time were a niche market) So they built a room in the warehouse, like a log cabin, put a nice big hot tub in, along with a treatment room and a Sauna - then Relax and Spa was born. People could sit in the hot tubs with Music, drink non alcholic wine, have some party food and then a beauty treatment.

Websites on line, Profile on Facebook was set up, initial SEO completed and this is when I used YouTube to show some video of the rooms and spa in action (not the pamper parties in action :silent: ) In fact the video is still on youtube.

The response was absolutely incredible :thumbup:

On the other hand, a friend of mine tried the same sort of thing for a roof lining company and the response was ok - Bascially, I think if you are using youtube for business, then aim at the social side and you may be pleasently suprised :thumbup:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Company Information

About us
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact us

Partner Links

Entrepreneur Connect
Talk Business Magazine
BizBritain
Matt Gubba