• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 nbmbc

nbmbc

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

Let me introduce myself. I had my own company but my health was suffering as a director and, partially due to the financial climate, my financial situation was becoming very precarious.

Eventually I lost everything. So there I was broke, in debt and in poor health. I was 57 years old and did I really want to get involved with another business! I knew that I had to do something and I wasn’t at my pension age yet! After some much needed downtime I thought that maybe it was a great opportunity to assess my life and consider a significant change.

I am now an entrepreneur and I run my business from home. I work hard but do less hours and work with a great team of people. More importantly - I have MORE TIME with my family!

I set up Newbee Mentoring.

This aligns and is axiomatic to my Christian faith. I decided that, if it could work for me, then I would tell everyone. My interest is, and always was, mentoring and guiding people who want to change their life path. I realised that my highs and lows experiences could help others from wasting time and making the mistakes that I could prevent.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: newbee mentoring, entrepreneur

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Company Information

About us
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact us

Partner Links

Entrepreneur Connect
Talk Business Magazine
BizBritain