No replies to this topic

#1 Graham Tripp

Graham Tripp

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

Hi all,

My name is Graham Tripp and I have chosen to work as an intern at Touch Financial. Working within the digital department I have been able to develop skills in many online communication areas and website performance. Although this is a large part of my time here at Touch, I am also involved in other areas of the business such as working closely with our consultants. This has put me in a strong position to aid businesses that have basic questions on our products.

So what does Touch Financial do?

We are the UK’s leading invoice finance (factoring and invoice discounting) provider for all businesses, of all sizes. We are able to find a source of finance for the vast majority of businesses that come to us, understanding their needs and requirements quickly. We have a strong panel of lenders for all types of commercial finance and I promise you, you will have an informative, approachable experience with our consultants :wave:

So yeah, I will hopefully be able to add value to these forums - especially in the business finance areas of this site.

Here is to networking!

Graham.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: finance, invoice finance, factoring, touch financial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Company Information

About us
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact us

Partner Links

Entrepreneur Connect
Talk Business Magazine
BizBritain
Matt Gubba