Photo

Life long learning

N.L.P Hypnotherapy psychotherapy counselling training couching pstec regression therapy

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 bcspctraining

bcspctraining

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 12:13 PM

Hi my name is Dr Raymond Lewis chair of the British College of Systemic Psychotherapy & Counselling. I have been in teaching and theraputic psychotherapy and NLP for the past 24 years. I have a great interest in fast therapies and how they work to facilitate rapid change in individuals. I am also interested in PSTEC using active discs which uses N.L.P/ Psychotherapy, regression plus eliments of swish patterning, changing submodalities, priming, and letting go of past pain to change trauma and psychological pain in a matter of minutes. If you would like to have 3 discs on PSTEC, no charge to you its free and covers most psycholocial problems that you may come across then go to my site www.bcspctraining.co.uk and look to the left of the home page for FREE treatment from a leading therapist click on this and then download your 3 discs. If you go to the right of the downloading page and near the bottom centre there is also 4 FREE discs for supporting clients with Cancer, again No Charge to you, this is genuine and all will works really fast if you follow the instructions to the letter. let me know what you think about the discs and how they might be used to cover other psychological problems, plus give me tips on other therapies that work well and are fast. Regards Raymond Lewis FBCSPC
  • bcspctraining likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: N.L.P, Hypnotherapy, psychotherapy, counselling, training, couching, pstec, regression therapy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Company Information

About us
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact us

Partner Links

Entrepreneur Connect
Talk Business Magazine
BizBritain
Matt Gubba