Photo

tombaileyonline - An Introduction

tombaileyonline tom bailey online marketing social media small business web design

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 tombaileyonline

tombaileyonline

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 01:13 PM

Hi! I am Tom Bailey and I run tombaileyonline! The idea behind creating my website was to showcase what I am all about, what projects I have worked on in the past and what I am currently working on. Within the Blog section of my website I will be taking some time out of my day each and every day to share something which you will hopefully find interesting, fun to read or will help you add value somehow.

I will be talking about all areas of Online Marketing, including Social Media Marketing, Web Design, Content Marketing, SEO, PPC, Google Adwords, E-Mail and Referral Marketing and much, much more. I will also be looking at and keeping you updated with the latest industry news, new trends, hints and tips, my latest projects and just about anything else I think you might find interesting.

I am really interested in hearing your opinions and discussing what it is that you are interested in, so feel free to comment on my blog posts or get in touch with me.
  • tombaileyonline and Inciznaltaict like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: tombaileyonline, tom bailey, online marketing, social media, small business, web design

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Company Information

About us
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact us

Partner Links

Entrepreneur Connect
Talk Business Magazine
BizBritain
Matt Gubba