Photo

Hi, I am Adam from Metromarks.com The better, faster way to plan trips and explore cities

travel

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MetroMarks.com

MetroMarks.com

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 06:32 PM

Hi everyone, my name is Adam Zettler and I am the marketing and projects director with metromarks.com The worlds first and (we hope) best way to plan trips to cities.
You can find our city’s weather, local news, movie times, events, blogs, various maps, attractions, restaurants, local hotels and shopping, and much more literally in seconds - without even touching your keyboard! Our design gives all this to you at your fingertips with a few simple clicks, especially when you are mobile or using your tablet or ipad. We provide 1) much more comprehensive city information, 2) much better quality information, and 3) we give it to you faster! We even profile some great travel, photo and video social media streams in each city, where you can see a city’s videos, pics, tweets or even ask a local or meet some locals in the city you are exploring. Start exploring the World’s cities and please bookmark us and let your friends and networks know about MetroMarks!

Want to get your site or blog listed on Metromarks? Contact me adam@metromarks.com

Thank you!

#2 Matt Gubba

Matt Gubba

Founder

• Administrator
  • 281 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

Hi Adam,

Great to have you here at Business Circuit. Welcome!

Matt

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: travel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Company Information

About us
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact us

Partner Links

Entrepreneur Connect
Talk Business Magazine