• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 AcquireAsset

AcquireAsset

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:01 AM

How much time do you spend on social networking and do you think it works for your business?

#2 Matt Gubba

Matt Gubba

Founder

• Administrator
  • 281 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

I would say that I spend at least a couple hour or two per day managing my social media accounts.

The results you get will depend greatly on your strategy and how well you engage with people, but personally I have had excellent results. I strongly believe that social media is a critical component of your online marketing strategy.

Matt

#3 AndyBiz

AndyBiz

• Premium User
  • PipPipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:24 AM

I check up on my social media accounts around 2 or 3 times a day.

I think whether or not it works for your business depends on what you are trying to achieve by using it. Social media is a way of interacting with your customers rather that something to be used as a direct sales tool.

#4 Mel_alldayPA

Mel_alldayPA

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:37 PM

We are currently trying to use social media a lot more and have managed to increase our followers and FB likes by quite a bit, it can be daunting doing something new but I think social media is a great way to connect with clients (and potential clients..)

#5 HannahJames

HannahJames

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 01:31 PM

I am conducting social media campaigns for my websites. It helps to gain more traffic and leads in to my business. I do spend nearly 6 hours per day.
Click this site for central heating installations.

#6 RollyPop

RollyPop

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:51 AM

Yes, social networks are the best promotional hub now.. I spend at least 8 hours…
Looking for the latest solar sales jobs?

#7 MichaelMaxy

MichaelMaxy

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:33 AM

Using the social media strategies is a best way to increase the traffic to your web site.
Appling damp proofing walls is the best way to protect walls from moistures.

#8 MazendaLee

MazendaLee

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

For my personal usage I use min 5 hrs in social networking. For my business purposes I am 24 hrs online.
click here to get more info about cheap airport transfer.

#9 LucasHunt

LucasHunt

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:56 AM

Social networking plays major role in my business. I spend more than 10 hours daily.
Get more information about business translation services.

#10 SPGifts

SPGifts

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 06:15 PM

I have only just joined and learning about social media, finding it a bit confusing at the moment as not always sure what i am doing is correct

#11 SolaPower

SolaPower

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2014 - 11:19 AM

It has become one of the main marketing tools we use at the moment. And it gives a great boost for our business.

#12 Computerselaine

Computerselaine

Chatterbox

• Free User
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:12 PM

I am now managing my social media much better than I used to. I spend about 2 hours at the beginning of the week setting up my automatic posts for that week. I do work to a strategy and monitor more closely that I did in the past. On a daily basis my time on social media varies but I do have Hootsuite running on one of my monitors in the background so that I can keep an eye on specific lists/keywords etc.
Regards,
Elaine

Convallis Software http://www.convallissoftware.co.uk - 'Helping your business to do more business.'

#13 The Chuckle

The Chuckle

• Free User
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 September 2014 - 11:16 AM

I am of the same mind as AndyBiz about two or three times a day and it is great tool for brand awareness, everything in business is about the marketing mix, the more free tools we are able to utalise the better for business, I do however feel that this is how social media should be used as a tool and not the be all and end all.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Company Information

About us
Privacy Policy
Terms & Conditions
Contact us

Partner Links

Entrepreneur Connect
Talk Business Magazine
BizBritain
Matt Gubba